1. Launching ROHAN
Double click on the ROHAN shortcut to bring up the Game launcher console.
Using the ROHAN Launcher:
- Once you have opened the Game Launcher it will automatically download all the new and current updates and patches.
- Once all the updates and patches are done downloading, the PLAY button will become clickable.
- Click on PLAY to launch ROHAN Online.
2. Logging into ROHAN
Make sure that you ROHAN Philippines account before attempting to log in. <insert means to acquire CBT; OBT; registration here>
- After launching the game, you will be taken to the login screen. You must have a valid Username and Password to play ROHAN.
- Enter your username and password, then click LOGIN.
- Select the Server you wish to play on and Click on CONFIRM.
3. Creating a Character
You will now be taken to the Character selection screen. You can now choose to play as an existing character or create a new one. Each account may have up to 4 characters.
Selecting a race:
- Click on CREATE at the character selection screen to create a new character.
- You will be taken to the race selection screen. Highlight the portrait of the race and gender of your choice.
- Click on NEXT once you have chosen your race and gender.
Customizing your Character:
- You can now choose to customize your character by changing her look and hairstyle.
- Use the Zoom and Rotate Controls to view your character from different angles.
- Type in your character’s name(maximum of 16 characters; alphanumeric only; no ascii; case sensitive)
- Choose the area where you wish to begin your quest, the default is the tutorial zone.
- Click on Next to continue.